Thursday, October 4, 2012

Back from hobnobbing with world leaders

Yes, I'm back, holiday over, no more eating puffin or rotten fermented shark, no more sangria with tapas, no more picking wild blackberries while roaming the woods and no more hanging out with the President and First Lady of Korea ................ guess I'll have to start sewing.

And just to prove that I did hang out with the President and First Lady:
I know what you're thinking ..... "That's not a real picture!" .............. OK, you caught me. It was done in the area of Seoul that he lives and works though, so, you know, it's really close to real.

Oh, picked up some sewing mags in Europe and odds and ends in Korea too.

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you - my favourite fabric comes from Korea. The Hi Tech Hybrid stetch crepe from Emmaonesock. Beautiful. Did you get any nice fabric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get any fabric, just a couple of notions. I did go to the big fabric market but as I was averaging 3 hours of sleep a night the whole time we were in Spain and Korea, I was a bit of a walking zombie (there were some nights that I just didn't sleep at all ... ugh!). Anyway, due to the knee high leather boots I bought in Iceland (what the heck!?), three pairs of shoes tigerboy bought in the UK, 10 pattern magazines etc. there was only limited space in our packs.

      Delete
  2. This is hilarious.
    Do another with a deer in your arms. Please. Also, what magazines?! Review please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? There's a museum near this building in the pic where you stand in front of a green wall, they take a pic, superimpose it and email it to you. What's funny is how they seem to stunt whoever they're putting in the pic - tigerboy's 6 foot and he came out barely taller than the Pres but significantly wider than he is in real life.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I'll be posting the mags, don't worry.

      Delete